Great News! WOWPoints Are Back.
Starting immediately, every time you make a purchase through SpendLess, you will receive WOWPoints. And every 100 WOWPoints = $1 in SpendLess purchasing power.
Even some merchants that don't offer discounts (e.g., Walmart, Apple, Priceline) do offer WOWPoints.
And WOWPoints never expire.
If you are already using SpendLess, all you have to do to be eligible for WOWPoints is to re-register. And if you're new to SpendLess, all you have to do is register for the first time.
SpendLess will continue to have all the great features that make it the place to shop:
- More of the deepest discounts available
- Discounts from both national and local retailers
- "Just-added" offers
- Discounts on child and adult care services
- Information on how to find the least expensive gas for your car and other bargains
- Discounts on wellness services, financial services, education, and tutoring
- Special deals for parents of children from newborn to age six
- New offers added regularly
If you have any questions or need any more information, click here to email us. Thanks.Click to register now!
Verizon DiscountsGreat Discounts for Verizon Employees
Verizon Discounts offers money-saving opportunities not available to the general public
- Looking for a mortgage?
- Planning to buy a car or major appliance?
- Love to read or go to the theatre?
- Get price breaks on autos from GM and Chrysler, and on auto glass.
- Buy from Barnes & Noble or General Electric and save money.
- Looking for a theatre experience?
To access the Verizon Discount pages:
- Log in to e-Web
- Click on the "About You" tab
- Click on "Discounts"
- Enter your Single Sign-on and password
- Explore the many discounts available to you.