- Legal - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial sixty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network attorney. In the event that you wish to retain a participating attorney after the initial consultation, you will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 30% from the attorney's normal hourly rate. Virtually all types of legal matters are eligible for these services.
- Mediation - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial sixty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network mediator. In the event that the member wishes to retain a participating mediator after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 30% from the mediator's normal hourly rate. Typical matters may include divorce & child custody, contractual & consumer disputes, real estate & landlord tenant, car accidents & insurance disputes, etc.
- "Do It Yourself" Legal Forms Document Preparation - Our simple and inexpensive online/assisted (members will have access to telephonic document preparers) process will enable consumers to complete their own legal document preparation from the comfort of their home, without incurring the cost of an attorney, or dealing with lengthy completion and delivery periods.
- Financial - Each member is entitled to no cost telephonic consultation with Anthem EAP's staff model financial counselors. Typical matters include credit counseling, debt and budgeting assistance, tax
planning, retirement and college planning questions. These services are provided by seasoned financial professionals and licensed CPA's. Telephone consultations are generally limited to sixty minutes per
issue. Local referrals are available for more complex financial planning issues.
- Tax Consultation and Preparation - Members are entitled to receive up to 60-minutes of telephonic income tax planning related consultation per year on each separate tax issue they encounter.
Preparation of all personal income tax documents are prepared by a CPA at a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the CPA's normal fees.
- Identity Theft Counseling–Anthem EAP's Staff Model Fraud Resolution services assist /members at the inception of a fraud related emergency. This service provides members with up to a 60-minute free consultation with a highly trained Fraud Resolution Specialist™ (FRS) and conducts (7) emergency response activities. Assists members with restoring their identity, good credit and assists with the costly steps to dispute fraudulent debts, etc.